- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 lemons
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat.
- Squeeze the lemons adding both the juice and the remains into the pan.
- Add apple cider vinegar and add Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Let sit for about 4 minutes before applying the meat.
- This mop is great to use when cooking lamb or goat on a rotisserie or on a grill using indirect heat.
- Use the mop to keep the surface moist while the meat cooks.