- 1 loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
- Fillings for Homemade Pockets (suggestions: ham and cheese, pizza ingredients, broccoli and cheese, shredded chicken)
- Roll half of the dough out to form a 12 by 14 inch rectangle.
- Cut the rectangle into 16 squares.
- Place 3 to 4 tablespoons of filling in the middles of 8 of the squares.
- Moisten edges of squares with water.
- Top with 8 remaining squares.
- Press dough firmly around edges.
- Lay on wax paper in cookie sheets in freezer for 10 to 20 minutes.
- This is known as “quick freezing” and will prevent pockets from sticking together in freezer.
- Place in freezer bag, date and label: “Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.”
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!