- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Ginger, Ground
- 1 tsp. Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon, Ground
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the ham on its side in roasting pan.
- Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. If mixture is too thick, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Brush 1/2 of the honey mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Remove foil. Brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.