- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsps. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Mustard, Ground
- 1 tsp. Paprika, Smoked
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper, Ground
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shells removed
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix ground pork with seasonings in medium bowl. Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Flatten 1 portion into thin round patty. Place 1 hard-boiled egg in center of patty.
- Gently shape pork patty around egg, sealing to completely enclose egg. Repeat with remaining meat and eggs.
- Roll scotch eggs in panko to coat. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until pork is cooked through and coating is golden brown.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!