Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 8 ozs. garlic and herb cheese, cut in pieces
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (do not dilute)
- 3 (10 oz.) boxes frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1 stick butter
saute onions in butter until soft. Add broccoli and soup and cook until tender. Add Accent, mushrooms and cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Add almonds and place in 2 quart casserole. Bake at 350° 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir occasionally. Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or bugles.