- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 ounces (1 pkg.) cream cheese, whipped
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño slices
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Top four slices of bread each with two tablespoons cream cheese, one slice cheddar cheese, and one slice pepper jack cheese.
- Top cheese with jalapeños, then place remaining slices of bread on job of jalapeños to make four sandwiches.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place sandwich in pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until bread is browned, then flip and cook on the other side for another 2-3 minutes until second side is browned and cheese is melted.
- Repeat process for remaining sandwiches. Serve hot.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!