- 1 lb. Lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10-3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 12 oz. (3 cups) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- In large skillet, cook ground beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until browned and thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently… Drain.
- Stir in soup and chilies.
- Spray 31/2 or 4 quart slow cooked with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread about /14 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place 4 corn tortillas over sauce, overlapping and breaking in half as necessary to make an even layer.
- Top with 1/3 of beef mixture, spreading evenly.
- Drizzle with about 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.