- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups vegetables (can use frozen, fresh or leftovers)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat (shredded)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cup milk, 1%
- 3⁄4 cups baking mix (like Bisquick)
- Cook onion in oil (or cook with vegetables).
- Cook vegetables (or use leftovers).
- Drain well.
- Grease round pie pan or 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Spread cooked vegetables in pan.
- Spread cheese on top of vegetables.
- Mix milk, eggs and baking mix.
- Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes, until a safe internal temperature has been reached and a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!