- 1/4 canola oil
- 1/4 reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 lbs. turkey tenderloins
In 2 cup measuring cup, combine first 11 ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup into large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade. Before starting grill, coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Drain and discard marinade from turkey. Grill, covered, over medium heat 7 to 9 minutes; baste with reserved marinade. Turn and grill 7 to 9 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
Moist grilled tenderloins marinated overnight in a savory teriyaki and soy sauce mixture.