- 1 pork tenderloin (1/2 pound)
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 snack-size cup (4 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup canned sliced beets, julienned
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad greens, oranges, onion, cheese, beets, cilantro and jalapeno. Transfer to a serving platter. Whisk the vinegar, oil and salt. Thinly slice pork; arrange over salad. Drizzle with dressing.
Recipe provided by Ohio Pork Producers Council.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!