- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup broken pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- Melt butter; add sugar, salt, maple syrup and eggs.
- Beat the mixture until well blended.
- Add the pecans, breaking large halves in two.
- Pour filling into the unbaked shell.
- Bake at 375° for about 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the filling comes out clean.
- Cool pie before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!