- 6 veal porterhouse (approximately 20 ozs. total)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1/4 parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1 of your favorite steak sauce, reduce by half
- 1/2 honey
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
Combine all ingredients and marinate veal 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator. Remove veal from marinade and pat dry. Grill over medium heat, 7 minutes per side. Cook to medium.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!