- 2 eggplant (small)
- 1 cup pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
- 1/4 cup yogurt (low-fat plain)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- vegetable oil spray (as needed)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Wash and remove the stem end, and slice the eggplants into 1/2-inch slices.
- Spray a baking pan with vegetable oil spray and lay the eggplant in the pan in a single layer.
- Spoon low-sodium pizza or spaghetti sauce on each slice.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Stir the yogurt and garlic together.
- Drizzle the sauce in thin lines on each of the eggplant slices before serving. You can do this easily by putting the sauce in a plastic squirt bottle or using a spoon.
- Serve immediately as an entrée or side dish.