- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sliced portobello mushroom cap
- 1 sliced orange bell pepper
- 1/2 of a red onion sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeño seeded, de-veined and sliced thin
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add the oil to a large frying pan and let it heat.
- Toss all of the veggies into the oil and allow them to cook until soft.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the veggies and toss everything together.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the fajitas right before you remove them from the heat.
- Serve with tortillas or eat as-is.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!