- 1 sheet puff pastry – thawed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot – minced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms – sliced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus – trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a pizza cutter (or the like) cut puff pastry into 6 equal portions.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Set aside.
- Into a sauté pan heat butter and shallot oven medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, equally divide mushrooms between puff pastry portions.
- To sauté pan add wine and asparagus.
- Cook until asparagus is tender.
- Equally divide asparagus been puff pastry portions.
- Bake for approximately 20 minute OR until puff pastry is golden and cooked through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!