- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced pastrami (from deli)
- 1/3 cup chive and onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz. container)
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers (from a jar), drained, cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- Fresh rosemary, if desired
- Spread each pastrami slice with cream cheese spread.
- Top each with roasted pepper piece at one edge.
- Starting at roasted pepper edge, roll up each tightly.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut each roll into 1-inch-thick pieces.
- Secure each with fresh rosemary or cocktail toothpick.
- Before assembling the roll-ups, blot the pepper strips with paper towels so they stick to the cream cheese when they are rolled.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!