- 4 or 5 ripe peaches, sliced and pitted
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tablespoon peach preserves, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss peaches, flour, almonds, and sugar. Lay crust flat on greased baking sheet and arrange peaches in center.
- Fold edges of crust so that they overlap edges of peaches. Brush peaches with melted preserves and top with pats of butter. Brush crust with melted butter to help with browning.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden. Serve with vanilla ice cream , if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!