- 1 roll Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup Peach Preserves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, knead cookie doug, flour, sugar, cinnamon and ginger until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- In shallow dish, beat eggs and water until well blended. Place pecans in another shallow dish. Roll dough balls in egg mixture, then coat with pecans – pressing into pecans if necessary.
- Place inches apart on cookie sheets. Make small indentation in each cookie, using handle of wooden spoon or finger. Fill each indentation with about 1/2 teaspoon of peach preserves.
- Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons water until smooth. If necessary, stir in a small amount of water for desired drizzling consistency. Remove cookies from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool 3 minutes.
- Drizzle mixture over warm cookies. Enjoy!