- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach, apricot or orange gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
- Add peaches.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!