- 1 (8 oz.) soft style cream cheese
- 1 1/4 s Muenster cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- assorted crackers or melba toast
In mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, Muenster cheese, pepperoni and milk. Shape cheese mixture into ball and flatten. On waxed paper combine paprika, red pepper and bread crumbs. Roll and pat cheese mixture until well coated. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours (up to one week). Score top of cheese into diamonds. Serve with assorted crackers or melba toast. (Can wrap in plastic and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.)
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!