- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 cup pizza sauce or ground tomatoes
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Crushed chili pepper flakes, optional
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Roll out the puff pastry and divide into six squares. Butter each section of a muffin pan. Line the bottom of each cup with the puff pastry squares.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato sauce into each cup. Add a few dices of bell pepper, a pepperoni slice and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and shredded mozzarella. Repeat the process to make another layer and finish by sprinkling with Italian seasoning.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until fully baked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down for a little while before removing from pan. Garnish with crushed pepper flakes and parsley.
Note: Adjust pizza toppings to your favorite: crumbled sausage, onion, hot peppers, ham or mix them up for a great variety.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!