This quick meal satisfies those who don’t eat meat; buy a chunky tomato sauce to make the sauce thicker.
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, add spaghetti and return water to a boil.Cook until spaghetti al dente; drain well.
- Combine broccoli, corn, mushrooms, carrots and tomato sauce in large sauce pot. Cook on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally to keep sauce from sticking.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!