- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 8-oz. container whipped topping
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Wash hands and clean kitchen surfaces. Rinse raspberries under cold running water and allow to dry.
- Line a mini muffin tin with muffin liners and evenly distribute the crushed graham cracker.
- In a blender, blend together raspberries, bananas, and whipped topping.
- Distribute the raspberry mixture in the muffin tins. Top with shredded coconut and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Enjoy with someone you love!
Note: Be sure to store unused bites in the freezer for no more than 3 weeks.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!