- 1 1/2 s vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped or 1 drop mint extract
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1/4 honey
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 (1 lb.) box farfalle pasta
- 2 s asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces or 2 cups green beans
- 1 lb. cooked smoked turkey, or plain turkey or chicken, cubed
- 4 s strawberries, halved
- baby spinach leaves
- fresh raspberries
In small bowl, combine yogurt, mint, mayonnaise, honey and raspberry vinegar; mix well to blend. Set aside.
In large stockpot, cook farfalle pasta according to package directions. In last 5 minutes of cooking time, add asparagus or green beans and cook until pasta is tender and vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain well and stir in mint dressing.
Add turkey and strawberries; toss gently. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 24 hours. When ready to serve, place handful of baby spinach on each plate and spoon salad onto spinach leaves. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!