- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Chop tomatoes and let excess liquid drain in a strainer.
- Meanwhile, chop garlic and basil leaves.
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon over toasted ciabatta bread, or toasted or grilled garlic bread.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Great as an appetizer or as a side for any summer meal.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!