- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon red food color
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Measure 1 cup batter into medium bowl.
- Stir in melted chocolate and food color.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Tip: Drizzle cheesecake with chocolate or hot fudge dessert topping just before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!