- 1/2 pound red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1/4 pound purple potatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup black olives, halved
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In large pot, boil water and potatoes. Cook until tender, drain and cool to room temperature.
- Combine potatoes, olives, green onions and celery in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar and mustard. Gradually whisk in olive oil, then season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and toss until evenly coated.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!