- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 cup radicchio, washed and torn
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 Bosc pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup raspberry or red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, optional
Place Romaine, radicchio, parsley and shallots in large bowl and toss gently. Arrange pears, pecans and dried cherries on greens. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Top with feta cheese, if desired. Dressing may be passed separately. Serves 6
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!