- 1 4 to 5 lb. boneless pork top loin roast (single loin)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Dry rub seasoning:
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Place boneless pork loin on large cutting board or platter; brush oil over all sides. Set aside. Meanwhile, stir together dry rub seasoning. Rub over pork to cover. Prepare charcoal grill to cook over direct and indirect heat. Place pork loin over medium-hot coals (direct heat) or on medium-hot (about 400°) gas grill. Cook 10 minutes on each side to brown. Move pork to area on grill over indirect heat. Cook, covered 70 to 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°. On gas grill, move pork to one side of grill; turn off gas directly under pork. Leave the rest of the grill on medium heat. Cook, covered 70 to 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°. Serve with your favorite sauce.
National Pork Board
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!