- 1/2 lb. linguini, cooked, drained
- 6 Roma Tomatoes – Cut into large dice
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Few turns of fresh ground pepper
Heat oil in medium-high skillet, add pepper flakes, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute (don’t brown garlic). Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes start to wilt. Add Basil and cook 1 more minute. Add cooked pasta to skillet and toss.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!