- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 16 sprigs fresh dill weed
Heat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12 x 14- inch rectangles, firmly pressing perforations to seal. In small bowl, mix mustard and honey; spread over each rectangle. Top each with salmon, onion and chopped dill. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown, immediately remove from cookie sheet. Garnish each with dill weed sprig. Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!