- 1 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large fresh pear, peeled, chopped
- 4 vanilla wafers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons thawed whipped topping
Heat oven to 350°. Mix cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl until blended. Stir in pears. Spoon into 2 custard cups sprayed with cooking spray. Mix wafer crumbs, nuts and butter; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Place cups on baking sheet. Bake 25 min. or until hot and bubbly. Cool slightly. Top with whipped topping just before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!