- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 6 ounces strawberries, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a standard loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix well. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in strawberries.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Add to bread mixture, stirring only 4-5 turns until streaked with cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack before slicing.