Strawberry Banana Smoothie Ice Pops
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, sliced and frozen
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, sliced and frozen
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop forms or paper cups.
- Place ice pop sticks in center and freeze, inverted, for 3 hours or until solid.
- Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes