- 2 yellow crook-neck squash sliced
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 12 baby carrots sliced
- 1/2 head red/purple cabbage chopped, about 2.5 cups
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) box Farfalle pasta bowtie
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- In skillet, put all vegetables with sprays of butter.
- Place lid on vegetables and cook until tender.
- In sauce pan, prepare pasta as directed on box.
- Drain pasta, and toss with cooked vegetables.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!