- 2 (15 oz.) cans corn kernels, drained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans cream-style corn
- 2 (16 ozs.) sour cream
- 3 eggs, large or extra-large, separated
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8.5 oz.) pkg. corn muffin mix
- nonstick spray oil
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine corn, cream corn, sour cream, egg yolks, hot sauce, butter and corn muffin mix. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish with oil. Beat egg whites to soft peak and fold into batter. Pour into baking dish and bake 45 minutes, until browned and springy in center.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!