- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup Refried beans
- 1/4 cup White Onion, diced
- 6 ounces Olives, Black sliced
- 3/4 cup Lettuce, Romaine shredded
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Cheese, Colby Jack, shredded
- 1 cup Whole grain tortilla chips
- Blend together sour cream, taco seasoning and refried beans.
- Spread sour cream mixture onto serving plate or pan.
- Evenly top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, and cheese.
- Serve with whole grain tortilla chips.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!