- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups white onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) no-salt-added navy beans, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) no-salt-added whole tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts packed in water
- 9 oz. cheese tortellini
- Heat the oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, bell peppers, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the pot.
- Sauté, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the ingredients are tender.
- Add water, spinach, beans, broth, tomatoes with their juice, and artichokes to the pot.
- Bring mixture to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the tortellini to the pot and cook until thoroughly heated, about 7 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!