- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese filled tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushroom slices
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 small red bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounces low fat Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the tortellini al dente, according to package directions.
- Add broccoli florets and mushrooms before pasta is done (about 1 minute).
- Cook for remaining time until broccoli turns bright green and is crisp tender and the pasta is al dente (chewy to the bite).
- Drain and rinse pasta mixture under cool running water.
- Toss the pasta mixture with the artichoke hearts, red bell peppers, dressing, and oregano.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again lightly.