Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
For Lemon Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 container (6 ounces) nonfat lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
For Waldorf Salad:
- 2 cups diced, unpeeled red apples
- 2 cups diced, unpeeled green apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 ounce crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- Combine yogurt and vinegar in a large bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Stir diced apples in the dressing to coat (this will keep the apples from turning dark).
- Stir in cranberries, celery, onion and Gorgonzola cheese; cover and chill.
- To serve, sprinkle toasted pecans over salad.