- 3/4 pound broccolini
- 3 Gala* apples
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw walnut pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces white cheddar cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim ends of broccolini. Slice any large stalks in half for even roasting. Core apples and cut each into 8 wedges.
- Place broccolini and apples in single layer on large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast 10 minutes. Stir and sprinkle with walnuts. Roast for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let cool 5 minutes. Transfer to serving bowl. Add cheese cubes and toss to combine. Serve warm.