- 2 1/2 lbs. ripe yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, optional
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; whisk together until well blended. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Serves 6.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!