- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced or chopped
- 2 whole wheat or white flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup black bean and corn salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 oz)
Heat panini press according to manufacturer?s directions. Place 1/2 of the eggs in middle of each tortilla; top evenly with spinach, salsa and cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; fold up bottom edge and roll up. Grill burritos in panini press, on medium-high heat, until tortillas are toasted and filling is heated through, about 3 minutes.
Recipe provided by American Egg Board.