Chicago-Style Franks and Macaroni
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 package (12 ounces each) hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounce each) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped kosher dill pickle
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Sport peppers, chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine mustard and celery seed in large bowl.
- Stir in macaroni; mix well.
- Add franks, undrained tomatoes, pickle, onion, celery and sport peppers, if desired; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole dish; cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot.
- Stir before serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox