Grilled Franks with Mango Salsa
- Grilling spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 hot dog rolls, warmed
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Meanwhile, combine mango, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro in small bowl to make salsa; set aside.
- Grill franks 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, turning occasionally.
- Carefully brush franks with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce; heat 1 minute more or until sauce has thickened.
- Remove from grill. Brush rolls with remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Place franks in rolls; top with mango salsa.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes