- 4 medium zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet, sauté zucchini in oil for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Drain; remove zucchini mixture with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine cream cheese and cream; cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Return zucchini mixture to the pan.
- Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, nutmeg and Swiss cheese.