- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup, shredded carrots
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 -10 oz can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1- 15 oz can, tomatoe sauce
- 2 cups macaroni, cooked & drained
- Brown ground beef and drain off any fat and set beef aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper, and onion. Sauté for 2 minutes,
- Add mushrooms and corn and continue sautéing for 1 minute, add carrots to the skillet and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beef, cooked macaroni, tomatoes and green chilies, and tomato sauce to sautéed vegetables.
- Simmer about 15– 20 minutes.