Grilled Feta and Olive Bread
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 12 thin slices French bread
- 3 tablespoons chopped Greek olives
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix butter and cheese; set aside.
- Place bread on grill rack over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread butter mixture over toasted sides of bread; sprinkle with olives.
- Cover grill; cook with olive sides up 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes