Pumpkin Cake, Submitted by Debbie Flinner, of Canton, Ohio
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash ground cloves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place into an angelfood cake pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan before removing.
- Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox