Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox